Audio Video Invasion had the pleasure of working with Two Trees Management Co. to outfit their new luxury building at One South First Street in Brooklyn with technology to really brings their two beautiful amenities floors to life. We added immersive audio, visual features, and the smart control needed to make them run smoothly.
We were tasked with all technologies aspects for the two amenities floors.
- Gym: All music provisions including speakers, touchscreens to control and commercial Pandora sources.
- Private Event Room: Projector, speakers, laptop connectivity and Apple TV all controlled by SAVI on wall mounted iPad.
- Conference Rooms: Outfitted 4 conference rooms with SAVI control via iPads in each room providing laptop and Apple TV connectivity. Conference room 4 has video conferencing capabilities.
- Theater: 35 seat private screening theater with immersive surround sound for that going to the movies experience.
- Networking: Full Wi-Fi coverage over both floors with 25 Access Points for consistent connectivity.
- Pool Deck: Landscape speakers (don’t they blend in perfectly) and subwoofers to provide sound to all areas of the pool deck.